Volume 37, September 2015
- Computers and Composition Hugh Burns Best Dissertation Award
- Computers and Composition Ellen Nold Best Article Award
- Computers and Composition Distinguished Book Award
- Computers and Composition Charles Moran Award for Distinguished Contributions to the Field
- Computers and Composition Michelle Kendrick Outstanding Digital Production/Scholarship Award
2014 Computers and Composition Award Recipients
The 2015 award recipients will be announced at the Computers and Writing Conference in 2016.
Hugh Burns Best Dissertation Award
CRYSTAL VANKOOTEN, Oakland University
Developing Meta-Awareness About Composition Through New Media In The First-Year Writing Classroom
Ellen Nold Best Article Award
CLAIRE LAUER, Arizona State University
“Expertise With New/Multi/Modal/Visual/Digital/Media Technologies Desired: Tracing Composition’s Evolving Relationship With Technology Through The MLA JIL,” Computers and Composition
Computers and Composition Distinguished Book Award
JONATHAN ALEXANDER, University Of California, Irvine
JACQUELINE RHODES, California State University, San Bernardino
On Multimodality: New Media In Composition Studies, NCTE.
Charles Moran Award for Distinguished Contributions to the Field
DICKIE SELFE, The Ohio State University
Michelle Kendrick Outstanding Digital Scholarship Award
MEGAN FULWILER, The College of Saint Rose
JENNIFER MARLOW, The College of Saint Rose
"Con Job: Stories Of Adjunct And Contingent Labor," Computers and Composition Digital Press/Utah State University Press.