Volume 49, September 2018
- Computers and Composition Hugh Burns Best Dissertation Award
- Computers and Composition Ellen Nold Best Article Award
- Computers and Composition Distinguished Book Award
- Computers and Composition Charles Moran Award for Distinguished Contributions to the Field
- Computers and Composition Michelle Kendrick Outstanding Digital Production/Scholarship Award
2016 Computers and Composition Award Recipients
The 2018 award recipients will be announced at the Computers and Writing Conference in 2019.
Hugh Burns Best Dissertation Award
ERIKA SPARBY, Illinois State University
Memes and 4Chan and Haters, Oh My! Rhetoric, Identity, and Online Aggression
BRENTA BLEVINS, University of Mary Washington
From Corporeality to Virtual Reality: Theorizing Literacy, Bodies, and Technology in the Emerging Media of Virtual, Augmented, and Mixed Realities
Ellen Nold Best Article Award
KRISTIN L. AROLA, Michigan State University, & ADAM AROLA
"An Ethics of Assemblage: Creative Repetition and the ‘Electric Pow Wow’." Assembling Composition, NCTE.
Computers and Composition Distinguished Book Award
ALEXANDRA HIDALGO, Michigan State University
Cámara Retórica: A Feminist Filmmaking Methodology for Rhetoric and Composition, CCDP.
Charles Moran Award for Distinguished Contributions to the Field
CHERYL BALL, Wayne State University
Michelle Kendrick Outstanding Digital Scholarship Award
THE COMPUTERS AND COMPOSITION DIGITAL PRESS
PATRICK BERRY, Syracuse University, TIM LOCKRIDGE, Miami University, MELANIE YERGEAU, University of Michigan, GAIL E. HAWISHER, CYNTHIA L. SELFE